Friday 1 May 2009

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Readers,

I love you and I love free chicken.

There is a website called just eat, and it is where I fatten myself up regularly, because it contains details and menus of all the nearest grease merchants that I occasionally require to sate my drunken/hungover stomach. I hope you enjoy it.

Apparently the sterling endorsement was not enough promotion for just-eat. They want at least 250 words, in text speak free English in order that I might get hold of some free dinner. I don't stand for this kind of veiled criticism, so I'm going to include a poem:


going on the internet.
bought some dvds
bought shoe,
got 500 googly eyes,
and an old man's crutches.
all that typing in credit card numbers,
made me hungry.
so i typed in the website of just eat.
and then the food came,
because i ordered it
from just eat.
i am not hungry anymore
because i ordered food,
from just eat



Back tomorrow on fire with all my stories from LA.

http://www.just-eat.co.uk

No comments: