Saturday 1 December 2007

Hi, bonsoir

Gutentag:




I'm super buzzed up on pepsi max, and thought I'd open up a blog web page. It seems cooler than having an online journal/diary kind of thing. I had one of those and you just spend ages trying to make your really boring day sound like fireworks and sherbert.

I'm already feeling pretty great about this blog site. When I typed in my password while signing up it said it was 'strong.' I got a nice lift out of that, cause I like getting compliments about my toned muscle groups, even if it is just from computer type boxes. Then, I had to pick a background for my new blog. I chose black, cause I want you to think I don't give a shit about stuff, and that colour is just like, an accessory, but the honest truth is that I do care. LOADS.

In fact, I care so much about things, that I sent my girlfriend, who is called Stacey, a mildly flippant text message a few days ago, when it emerged that she had failed to order the shopping, and I was really hungry. This has all been resolved, and the food is now here, but I had been living on the edge, concocting rudimentary meals like roast potatoes on a plate, and beans in a bowl.

Girls suck, boyz rule!!!!

But also boys suck sometimes, especially sandal wearing American ones. I went to watch the football today. It was West Ham vs Chelsea. I support west ham. Sitting next to me was an American sandal wearer, who had obviously adopted Chelsea while on his travels from good ol' home, and proceeded to utter learnt brit-isms. So I gave him a scare by making fists whenever he said anything, and growled. Like a bear. I'm growing a small beard, so growling is super effective to scare off sandal wearers. Also, it is winter, so why sandals? Oh yeah, because you suck.

Oh, West Ham lost, but I'm so over that now.



Peath and a bitches

xx



Thought for the day:

The new Puff Daddy advert for his fragrance, 'Unforgivable,' comes across like irreversible directed by Jerry Bruckheimer. Look out for it! Cool!

No comments: