Sunday 9 December 2007

Stinky Sunday

I’ve come back to oxfordshire to do some babysitting for my parents. It beats real work, and it pays the same. There is a new puppy in my house. It’s cute and small, and cute etc, but once you get over all that, and realise it’s just a crap dog, it gets tiresome. Well, for me anyway. I want to shout at it for being incompetent. My older dog can do everything fine, so why can’t you? Oh, because you’re a baby. The thing is, It looks fairy competent. It can jump into the fridge, bite and fight with my other, full grown and real dog, and eat food, but then it does stupid stuff like falling in a bowl of water or it cries. I just wish it could work out how to walk properly, urinate somewhere other than carpets, and crap in a flowerbed cause I’M SICK OF CLEANING UP.

No comments: